Don't throw away your pumpkin
Simple Pumpkin Mask Recipe
Pumpkins are filled with all sorts of good stuff for your skin. They contain vitamins A, C, E, lots of beta-carotene and antioxidants, which brightens and nourishes the skin. They are also perfect for dull complexions or pigmentation issues. This recipe includes honey which is antibacterial and also full of antioxidants. Honey will also help to add moisture to your skin.
If you're ever caught with too much pumpkin this season, there's enough skin healthy reasons to give this Pumpkin Mask recipe a try!
Simple Pumpkin Mask Recipe.
- Scrap the inside of the pumpkin into a bowl and remove the seeds.
- Beat the gooey pulp until it's creamy.
- In another bowl, add 1/4 cup pumpkin and 1 tsp Honey
- Play around with the texture, you may want to add a little soy or almond milk or an egg to make it creamier. The egg will help the mixture to tighten on your face.
- Apply to face and throat.
- Let sit for 15 to 20 min.
- Wash off with cool water and damp washcloth.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
Measure out and Mix for the remaining Pumpkin and Store:
Pour Pumpkin Mask batter in an icecube tray and put into freezer.
Once frozen, pop the Pumpkin Mask cubes into a freezer bag.
Store in freezer for up to 3 months.
Each Pumpkin Mask cube is 1 to 2 applications, once thawed.